1. Pork Belly...We had a BBQ at a friends house on Australia Day Eve. She made Pork Belly which is one of my most favourite favourite things, I'm drooling at the thought of how good it was and is. I'm going to put my hand to it tonight...fingers crossed my attempt is equally as drool worthy.
2. I do solemnly swear my undying love for Florence and the Machine, on repeat here at the moment and on the music front, wasn't Goyte "Somebody that I used to know" as No 1 in the JJJ hottest 100 so predictable, although I cannot deny it is a fabulous song.
3. I have finished my current book listed in my side bar - for anyone that takes any notice(!!) Di Morrissey 'The Plantation" Di Morrissey in my opinion as I am sure you have heard me voice before, is like an Australia Danielle Steel. Her story lines are predictable, but even so the books manage to suck you in and you want to know the finish. She combines it with some nice research, and some lovely descriptions of various parts of Australia. I guess the bottom line is this, if you don't mind a bit of Dannielle Steel with an Australian flavour, give Di a go, my mother in law passes her books onto me (with some Dannielle too!!) which is why I keep reading them, they don't make me sigh at the end, but I do find myself wanting to know what happens next regularly.
4. Morning sickness has kicked in, honestly I should be over the worst of it now, and I was feeling just a little smug that I had got through the first 12 weeks without too much of a hitch, but bang, there is is in waves, usually in the afternoon as the power hour begins, it leaves as fast at it comes but it certainly knocks the wind out of me for a little bit of time.
5. We celebrated our 7th Wedding anniversary last weekend with a lovely Thai lunch and plans for an afternoon movie, only to find the movie was cancelled because the projector was cancelled. (Very disappointed that I missed out on an afternoon with Jude Law and Robert Downey Jnr - my two get out of jail cards all at once, oh my!) So we did what any sleep deprived parents would do...took the opportunity to buy the boys new beds. Its been on our to do list for some time, but to get the two of us, in a shop, when it is actually open, without children so we can make an educated choice instead of feeling frazzled and choosing whatever is nearby is a feat in itself. New beds are now on their way and we are hoping the boys love them and never want to come near our bed again. I must admit their beds aren't fantastic so we really have ourselves to blame here.
6. Beautiful new summer sandals thanks to the Witchery sale. Watermelon colour and ready to put a smile on my face.
7. Lastly interest in our home at last with the prospect of a sale before the week is out, now that is something to be excited about, fingers crossed for us everyone.